Asbury Park Waterfront Job Fair
Thursday April 30th or Friday May 1st Between 10am – 3pm.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Asbury Park Waterfront team this summer, please come out to the Kula Cafe to register!
Asbury Park Waterfront will be commencing its summer program soon. We need you to be part of our exciting team to deliver the 2015 Summer Experience!
The Crew member contributes to the success of Asbury Park Waterfront Summer Experience by assisting in the operations of the Amenity spaces and in the delivery of activities and events.
• Executes all daily activities related to guests at the Information Center.
• Ensure a welcoming environment at the Amenity spaces to all guests.
• Assist in the set up and break down of activities and events in the Information Center.
• Greet and check in guests at the Information Center.
• Participate in community events and activities.
• Must be able to work outdoors during the summer months and be on your feet.
• Follow all operational policies and procedures to ensure safety for all.
• Contribute to a positive team environment.
• Act in accordance with all company policies, procedures, and codes of conduct.
• Outgoing personality, friendly with a can do attitude and high energy.
• A team player.
• Dedicated to exceeding the expectations and requirements of guests.
• Able to work weekends.
• You’ll need to be available for the summer months starting on May 18th .
• The rate of pay will be $11 per hour for crew members, hours will be part time.